Missouri Artists On Main invites you to enter "Here Comes the Sun!". I've been in Florida where the sky is a perfect bright blue, the grass and palm trees are emerald green with hints of white where the sun is reflecting white light off the surface. The flowers are reds, violets, yellows and oranges. Basically where ever you look the colors are amazing. I think it's time to bring your ideas for what the sun brings to our area in this new show. I hope the exhibit will light the gallery in some amazing colors and subjects that depicts the show title. The Entries for this show can be 2D or 3D. This should be a fun show filled with a variety of subject matter to interpret "Here Comes the Sun"
Juror: Alicia Farris, NWS,WHS,WFWS,SWS,SW.MOWS,STLWS :
Alicia has been painting professionally and teaching for 20+ years. Her work has won numerous awards and has been exhibited in galleries and private collections throughout the world. She resides in Springfield, Missouri. We are please she is a resident artists at MAOM and honored she will be judging this show..
- Art must be suitably framed with wire and/or D ring. Size no larger than 24"x36".
- Artwork needs to be completed in the past 3 years, that hasn't been exhibited at Missouri Artists On Main.
- Artwork must be an original. No copies or reproductions.
- MAOM will take a 25% commission on all works sold. Artists will be notified when their work sells.
- Entry Fee: Artists may submit up to 3 works of art for an non-refundable entry fee of $10 per artwork. All work must be for sale.
- This is a juried exhibit. Artists will be called/emailed if work is declined. Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entrees must be hand delivered to MAOM between the hours of 11am - 5pm on Sunday, April 16 or between the hours of 3:30 -5:30pm on Monday, September 17.
- Artists will be notified if they need to pick up their declined artwork by April 21 . This is a juried art show, so not all work will get in.
- Opening reception and awards presentation will be Sunday, April 23 from 3pm to 5pm. Awards at 4pm.
- Awards - Best of Show - $100, 1st Place - $75, 2nd Place - $50 and 3rd Place - $25. Ribbons for Honorable Mention.
- Retrieval of artwork will be Saturday,May 20 and Sunday, May 21 between the hours of 11am - 5pm. Artwork left over 60 days will become property of MAOM.
***MAOM will take all precautions to protect your artwork. We do not insure the artwork and are not responsible for loss or damage.